School starts tomorrow. Blah! I am so not ready for it to start. I just love summer and being in the hot warm sun. I am not a fan of the cold. I love being able go outside without a coat. There is just not alot of stuff to do in the winter time. The sun seriously keeps me happy. I think I get a little depressed in the winter with the lack of sun and warmth. Sun gives you vitamin d. School will be great though. I hope at least. It will put me back on a schedule. I am taking four classes. Mass media, comm theory, intro to women studies and intro to music. So hopefully my classes are so what easy. I am excited for basketball games, football games, and institute activities.
Earlier in the summer my parents told me they were going to give my car(well there car but the car i drive) to my brother. I was kinda sad because I am rather attached to my civic. I have had this car for three years now. Its been a great car. There logic behind getting a new one was that I have put alot of miles on my commuting to school and that kyle would only be driving to high school. Also I by getting a new car I can build my credit. I have no credit so it is good that I am doing this so one day I can buy something without cosigning with my parents. We have been looking for cars for about a month now. Its a very exhausting process. We have been looking at honda civics and corolla's. After looking and test driving many cars we finally found one and we think we are going to get it tomorrow. Its a 2005 honda civic. Woot woot. It is a white car with four doors instead of two I have. Its actually alot like mine just newer. I think I am going to love this car just like I love my current one.
No comments:
Post a Comment