My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


My cute and beautiful mom on her day of birth
Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. She would kill me if I told you how old she turned. We celebrated with chocolate cream pie. My mom is amazing. I know I wrote about my parents and their anniversary but I am going to talk about my mom a little more.
My mom is the best mom ever. She is constantly worried about if she is a good mom or not. I think she is wonderful. She is always teaching us the right way.
Here are some things about my mom that I love:
-she is very clean.
-she likes to Vacumn and Mop our kitchen floor every night.
-she is very organized
-she is very great at interior decorating. No need to hire one when you have your mom.
-she always gives good advice. Her advice is always right too.
-she is very smart
-she is a very good cook
and my list could go on.

No comments: