My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Homework Party anyone?

This weekend was kind of lame. My friend Jessica and I did homework both Friday and Saturday night. It was pathetic. We tried to make it less lame by renting a movie and making pina colada smoothies. Friday the movie we rented was night in rodathan or something like that. The movie looked good but we seriously were hooked on studying and not watching. Weird, I know! It must be finals time. Let me tell you of more excting things I did other than homework though.
Friday before our homework party we went over to the Fowler house.(fun house where like 8 guys live there) It was Ben's birthday so we brought him a present. Come to find out he was on date. We joined their date for a moment and then felt awkward. So we hung around the house with the other guys for a bit and then left for our better and cooler homework party.
Saturday afternoon we played kickball. It was a great spring day. I got a litte sun. It was wonderful. I love Saturdays like this one. Too bad I was worried about my paper the whole time and couldn't fully enjoy it. Don't worry in two weeks I am going to relax like no one has relaxed before. Well anyway the kickball didn't last long. Doug who decided he was going to play even though he is on crutches, decided to hit the ball with crutches. Then the ball pops! that was the end of that. Luckily Brady was smart and went to sports authority before and baseball and bat. So was played baseball after that. Then we flew kits. It was a great afternoon.
Sunday was probably the best of the weekend. I finished one of my papers. Now I have two big papers to do, two little papers, three presentations, 3 movies to watch and answer questions about, a test to study for, and probably something I am not aware of.
So after finishing the paper. I went to the fowler house for Ben and his brother Dan's joint birthday party. Met some people and socialized. It was great.

2 comments:

HeidiPorter said...

sounds super exciting! Too bad we will probably be in this situation for the next three years. I may be partying with you more often seeing as my husband is going to be stuck at the library. Ha ha! Gotta love school!

Kenzie said...

Sounds like you had a fun exciting weekend! Good luck with Finals!!