My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Most Embarrassing moment of my life!

Before I tell you my most embarrassing moment. I must tell you others things before. I have been meaning to blog about this for a while but haven't had time. Ok so my last post is on Devin and how I liked him. Yeah thats no more. I realized that Devin wasn't ever going to like me for me (except as a friend) So I decided to move on. I hadn't been on a date in a long while and was kinda missing going on dates and getting all cute for boys. I wasn't really expecting anything at all. I had some friends who wanted to set me up. I was all for that. A couple of weeks ago I went to this party with my friend Josh. I had just gotten back from a family reunion, I smelled like fish water, my hair was pulled back due to the grossness of the fish water, and I had no make up on. I almost didn't go to this party because I was tired. But went anyway. I ran into my friend who used to be in my ward like 3 years ago. So we talked and that was that. (side note story, his sister who is in my ward has been trying to get us to go on a date for a long time. I would just laugh when she said that) The next day at church I told his sister that I ran into her brother. Once again she was like you really should go on a date with my brother. I once again laughed. After church I get a text from her. It was really her brother texting me through her phone. He asked me to go to the Weber State Fireworks that night. So I said yes. I wasn't expecting much. By the end of the night I was actually starting to like him. That following Tuesday we went dancing. Then on the 24th we went on a date. Sunday I was invited over to his house for dinner and FHE. I went to his FHE. Things are simply amazing with him. He's been really great so far. Are you ready for the Embarrassing story? We went dancing again last night. It was a lot of fun until....dun dun dun....my tampon leaked and blood was all over my pants. I didn't think I was that heavy. Luckily Jessica happen to be dancing too. So I went and found her and told her. We both didn't know what to do. If I ditched him and left with her. I don't think he would ever want to see me again. (There is a story behind that from Sunday, if you wanna know just ask) So I had to tell him what was going on. I think this is a girls worst nightmare. So I told him. He was really great about it and took me home after. Luckily his house is right by walmart. So I went over there and got some new pants, underwear, and a box of Tampons. I felt so bad because it got on his car seat. He was so good about it. He asked if i wanted to come over after I went to walmart. Yeah that was my night. Has anyone ever had something like that happen to them?

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness! wow! I love you! You are a trooper! He's a keeper! :) We need to play, without kids.

Anonymous said...

oh sweetheart!! that is pretty embarrassing!

Jeener Beener said...

Kayla shut up! Can't wait to hear more about it during Sacrament Meeting (totally appropriate time, right?!)