My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Gewen Marie Wagner!


This is Gwen. This is one of the girls I nanny. I love her. I love all the kids I nanny. I may have to blog about the others later. She is so cute. I love watching her day grow and develop her cute personality. She is learning new words each day. I remember when she was little new born. She had dark hair and now it is blonde. She calls me Heela. I love how she says my name its so cute. I also love that she loves her mom but still loves to come to me even when her mom is around. Here is a list of some of the words she knows. Bandaid, ouch, uh oh, water, more, No!, dog, cat, cow, kitty, duck, dlaire(for Claire her sister), book, aminal(animal), pizza, spit(sprite). I could name more.

No comments: