





I haven't blogged since October. Its time for an update. It seems like life is so busy right now. Life is good though. I am trying to remember what happened since October.
Halloween was alot of fun. The day before Halloween Jessica and I dressed up as roller blade derby girls. We went to the institute Halloween dance. We were going to go in the institute with our roller blades on but we got scared. We should have though. It would have been awesome. On Halloween I went to a party. It was alot of fun. Met some new people and I dressed up as my normal cowgirl costume.
Novemeber was really busy, mostly because of school. My classes kicked my butt. I had communication Law. It was interesting and I learned alot but it sure kicked my butt. Then I had intercultural communication. Believe it or not that one kicked my butt. My other two classes werent hard it was just hard to keep up with them when I was focussing on law and intercultural. Needless to say I made it through the semester and passed my classes. I really thought I wasn't go to pass. I almost gave up on my finals.
In October I starting going to University ward at the U. I really like this ward. The ward is huge. All the people are very friendly and nice. While I miss things about my old ward I love love love my new ward. This ward is very organized and unified. I really love my bishopbric and have met alot of awesome people. I car pool with some girls from my old ward. It has helped to have friends to go with. Its helpes with making new friends. Everytime I got to church or an activity I am more and more impressed with the ward. Its worth the distance I travel.
December was busy as well. I sure enjoyed the break though. After finals I had to get ready for christmas. Christmas was great. I loved spending time with my family. News years eve was fun too. I did alot of fun things during the break. I went on a couple of dates during the break. His name is Steven.
I started back to school this week. I love my classes. This is my last full semester before I graduate. I am going to walk in the spring but officially get my diploma in the summer. I love my classes so far. I have 16 credit hours and 7 classes. Its going to be intense. I don't think I my classes will be hard but they will keep me busy. I have stress mangement, emotional wellness, listening theory, organizational communication, senior seminar, and two computer classes. On top of that I have to finsh stuff for my internship.
I think thats a pretty good update on life.
1 comment:
Its about time you blogged! Your family Thanksgiving pictures are cute! I want to hear about this kid grandma is hooking you up with!
Post a Comment