My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 31, 2010

All sorts of exciting things!

I haven't posted on here for a while. Its 1 AM and I thought what the heck now is a good time to post on my blog. Maybe I will write some now and finish later. So life is pretty fun but also scary at the same time. I am learning to rely on Heavenly Father and develop my relationship with him.

Ben and I have been talking more seriously about marriage lately. Its kinda fun but also scary. Ben is great though and I love him ALOT. Ben and I have been looking at houses. I know, you are probably thinking we don't need a house right off the bat. Its hard to pass up though since houses aren't badly priced and interest rates are low. Plus the houses we have been looking at are cheaper than rent. I think a house is a good investment. We decided it was best to pay off our car loans first so we can get a better loan on a house. We are lucky that our only debt is our cars. We think we can both pay off our cars by january.

On that note I love Ben alot. We have been dating for almost 7 months now. I think he is my longest relationship. I can honestly say he has become my best friend. (guy friend) We have been through alot together already and thats what makes me think we would and will be great and awesome eternal companions. Wow, that sounded cheesy. I think we have helped each other through alot and have grown so close together. We have even cried together. Well mostly me thats the cry baby. I am such an emotional freak. Anyway I love him. I am pretty excited that we have been talking about marriage. I am not saying that its for sure. You never know in this crazy world what could happen. But we both feel good about it.

Well I am off to bed

No comments: