My married blog!
I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Where Is The Person I Used To Be?
Lately I have been struggling with lots of things. Most of the things are stupid. I am a freakin worry wart. I worry about everything and I hate it. Its the dumbest things too. Stupid Anxiety! I am the kind of person who is always happy and rarely do I get down. If I do I get right back to my normal self. Lately that has not been the case. I think I have finally just let what I have had bottled up inside of me explode. I think there has been people that have come into my life that have changed how I think about things. Hence my anxiety. By people I mean two people that I dated. One guy was really angry and had a temper and the other just said really rude and cruel things that brought me down. Anyway because of them I have had alot of post traumatic stress you could say. I think I edited myself to be who they wanted me to be. In the end thats been no good and I have lost who I am. So here is to finding the old me and rediscovery the old happy me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment