I am really tired and I need to wake up for work tomorrow. But alas I am on here and checking facebook. When will I ever learn to just go to bed?
Anyway I am super excited. In 8 1/2 days my bestest friend will be home. Man it feels like she has been gone forever but in another sense where did the year and half go. I have missed my friend. I miss all the things we used to do together. I am scared things have changed between us, or rather that we have both changed. I do hope our friendship will be somewhat of what it used to be.
Things I want to do with Sam!
- go on walks
-get hot chocolate
- get slurpies
-go to the park
-watch boy meets world
- talk on the phone for hours
-talk
-get chocolate chillers
-take pictures of us
-have a sleep over
-have girls nights
-make crafts
-go shopping
-go to pita pit
-watch awesome movies
...the list could go on
Now I must go to bed...I am like giddy thinking about her coming home..ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment