My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 7, 2008

What I am Thankful for?

I have wanted to do this post for a long time now. Just haven't had the time. Sam put this on her blog and so I am copying her. When I pray in the morning and night I forget to say things I am thankful for or it turns into Heavenly father thank you for all my many blessings. I am sure Heavenly Father is saying "Kayla why don't you name these many blessings you are saying you are thankful for" So hopefully this list will help me when I go and pray at night. On another note when I have heard my nanny kids pray they thank the lord for simple things. Sometimes I think I need to think and thank like them. They are so pure and christ like.

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Hugs
4. Praying
5. Church
6. Temples
7. Pictures
8. School
9. Sun
10. Grass
11. Shoes
12. Bed
13. Food
14. Some technology when used for good things
15. Water
16. Cars
17. Weekends
18. Country dancing
19. My church calling
20. The scriputures
21. Institute
22. Dating
23. Plan of salvation
24. The prophets
25. Boy meets world
26. Firesides
27. Freedom
28. Little kids
29. Flowers
30. Stars
31. Walks
32. Ability to move
33. Health
34. My Patriarchal blessing
35. Clothes
36. Blankets
37. Pajama’s
38. Socks
39. Hot chocolate
40. Roller blading
41. Deep conversations
42. Hold hands
43. Hand sanitizer
44. Laughing
45. Summer
46. Spring
47. Fall
48. My nanny kids
49. Succeeding
50. Showers
51. Sunsets
52. Teddy bears
53. Childhood memories
54. Cookies
55. Christmas
56. Easter
57. Good surprises
58. Beach
59. Dogs
60. Good music
61. Talking on the phone with friends
62. Naps
63. Cuddling
64. Chick flicks
65. Smoothies
66. Jesus
67. Heavenly father
68. Guidance of the holy ghost
69. Baptisms for the dead
70. Eternal marriage
71. General conference
72. Getting over a confrontation
73. Crying
74. Happiness
75. Laying out in the sun
76. Playing at the park
77. Laser tagging
78. Playing deal or no deal
79. Kissing
80. Good quotes
81. Inside jokes
82. Story telling
83. A dinning room table
84. Letters
85. Thanksgiving
86. Halloween
87. Fireworks
88. Parades
89. Plays
90. Interesting classes
91. Good teachers
92. Examples in my life
93. My parents
94. Peace
95. Lotion
96. Ice cream
97. Piggy back rides
98. Massages
99. Good dreams
100. Happy people
101. Fresh fruit
102. Fresh vegetables
103. Bread
104. Salad
105. Smoothies
There is so much more I am thankful for and this list could go on forever and ever.

No comments: