My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weird People Sometimes turn out to be not so weird.

Last night I went country dancing with my friends. It was fun as always. A guy that used to be in my ward was there. Background story on him. At church one week he introduces himself to me. "Hello, I am (insert name" Then the next week he introduces himself again. I just laugh and think nothing of it. How many times have I forgotten someone and introduced myself again. Well this goes on for about 8 weeks. No joke he introduces himself. Good for him though for being social and getting to know someone. Poor guy couldn't remember me. So it was a joke that he couldn't remember my name. But a while back he would also go dancing. Finally he remembered my name. I thought he was weird and nerdyish. Needless to say I haven't seen him in a while and he was dancing last night. Yeah I don't think he is so weird and nerdyish anymore. I was actually attracted to him. Which is kind of exciting. I haven't liked anyone really since Kurtis and I broke up. There has been one but that was totally a rebound. Then there is another but I don't know about him either. So yay me! road to recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Todd. He's still a little weird though.