I hope people don't get bored when I write about my weekends or other such things. If you do you don't have to read this. I have to say this is easier than writing in a journal.
On Wednesday I went country dancing. Country dancing can either be really fun or boring. It was more of a boring one. No guys danced with my friend and I. It was ladies night so there was more girls than guys. Also we have a guy friend who hangs around us and to others that don't know us it looks like he likes us and is flirty with us. I had someone come up to me and ask if we were dating.
Thursday was my EFY councelor interview. I think I did pretty good. The other girls were amazing too. I really hope I make it in. It would be awesome for me. I am putting my faith and trust in the lord. If its something I am supposed to do the lord will make it happen. After my interview I visted my buddy KJ and we went out to dinner.
Friday was an institute activity. That was pretty fun. My goal has been to go up to guys and introduce myself. I did that with one guy. GO ME!!!! Now only if I could do that all the time.
Saturday I went to the basketball game. Weber Won agaist Idaho State. Woot Woot!!! Then we went to a speed dating party. We should have gone to that in the first place. Suprisenly there was decent guys there. I thought a few of them were really cute and nice and NOT weird. We got to it at the end of it. So we missed the actual speed dating. ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment