My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Valentines day isn't my favorite holiday. Each year I like it more. Its kind of fun. As long as I don't get too uptight about not having someone. Let me take you back to my Elementary years. In elementary you had your class party where you passed out valentines. Well I was the girl that never got valentines. My theory was that there was like 33 kids in our class. Back then valentines box consisted of 28. Since I am the end of the alphabet I was one of kids left out. This made me sad. How did I know this? Well I counted my valentines and I didn't have 32 valentines. Plus I looked around the classroom and all the kids had a sucker I didn't have or box of conversation hearts ect. Since then I have been scared. I do think I am getting over it. Ha ha I am really ok. But really its not my favorite holiday. One day I think I might enjoy it when I get married or something. But even then I don't think presents, valentines are totally necessary from him. One day when I have kids though it will be fun to get valentines for their class and friends. I will also make sure everyone in class gets one. My kids can also decorate heart shaped cookies.
Today I have celebrated being single. I love my single life. It is really nice being single. I am very content without a guy. I know my friends and family love me and I love them. Thats all the love I need. I wouldn't turn down having someone if it came to that. For now I am enjoy being single. One day I will have someone and that will be a great day. yay for Valentines day and Singles awareness day. Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Kayla! You are awesome! Way to look on the bright side of things. Keep that up in every aspect of your life, and you'll always succeed