




This is Samantha Williams. She is the most amazing girl. I love her to death. I had to say goodbye to her tonight because I am leaving on Vacation and she is leaving this week on her mission. She got called to the Phoenix arizona mission. I am so excited for her. She is going to be simply amazing. I am going to miss her to death. She has been the bestest friend. We met in 7th grade. She has always been a great friend to me. She is the best example. She is the friend I call for everything like when my life is a wreck and in pieces. She has been there through every boy I have cried over. I am not sure how I am going to deal without her. I know I will be fine. I have other close friends but no one can top her. I know she is going to be a great missionary and the people of Arizona are going to love her. How can you not love her? she is sweet, nice, caring, compassionate, fun. I could go on and on with adjective to describe Sam.
1 comment:
Great tribute. I know, I'll miss her too. She's beyond muy awesome.
Post a Comment