My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

American Idol Concert!


On Tuesday I went to the American Idol live concert. I didn't know I was going until that day. Kurtis called me and said his boss had an extra pair of tickets. So I headed on down to the E Center. First I stopped at my grandparents house. I never see them and thought they deserved a visit. Being the grandma my grandma is she of course fed me dinner. I think if I visited more often I would gain weight. She kept putting more food on my plate. I felt bad and even though I was full I ate it. While visiting my grandparents I found out my Aunt Gloria was going. She is a big David A. Fan. She works at his school and knows the family. So I asked where her seats were. I had no idea where I would be sitting. Turns out she was three rows below me. How crazy and random?
The concert was great. I really liked Michael Johns, Brooke White, and David Cook. Those were my favorites. The rest were just ok. David Archuletta was pretty good too. I was just annoyed with all the screaming little girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how fun! you and your boy toy sure are cute:)