My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My kids are so cute..and by kids I mean kids I nanny

she looks like a doll
claire wearing pink of course
look at her hair
luke with his pirate ship cake for his birthday
Here of some pictures of my little ones that watch four days a week. They have all changed alot since I started watching them a year ago. Claire talks alot and uses big words that I don't even use. Luke uses big words too. They are both always saying hilarious things. One time claire came over to my house and looked in my closet and brushed her hands along my clothers and said "o my gosh your clothes are so cute" She loves anything pink. she has about 3 fake cell phones and she is always talking on them. Luke loves buzz lightyear, lighning mcqueen, spiderman, superman, and anything of that nature. He is alwasy pretending to be one them. Telling us he is fighting off bad guys. Sometimes he gets outta control and hits others while pretending. The baby gwen has grown so quickly. She is about two months old. She is starting to smile. She looks like a doll. Her hair stick straight up without styling.

No comments: