My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My new nanny baby






The family I nanny just had another addition to their little family. Her name is Gwen Marie Wagner. Luke and Claire have adjusted well to the new baby for the most part. I don't think they like the attention the baby gets all the time. Although they are lucky to have me as a nanny and plus their dad and mom. Between the three of us they get alot more attention that most kids.
About a week before the baby was born I brought Luke and Claire to my house. I got out my dolls I used to play with as a little girl and taught them some ropes to taking care of a baby. I have to say they did quite well. They were really good with the baby dolls. Claire had a little more motherly instinct in her. But hey thats ok.
Gwen is such a cute baby. She is a pretty easy baby too. I love helping the mom Kimberly with her. My favorite part is watching all three of them while Kimberly is sleeping. I know that I am crazy to want to watch all three of them at the same time. I think I like the challenge of seeing if I can handle all three of them.

Nannying has been such a funny learning experience. I get to practice on other kids how to be a mom. One day hopefully I will be a great mom.

No comments: