My married blog!
I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com
Monday, July 28, 2008
Living in the Moment
I realized I have been far too worried about the future. Yes the future. It scares me cause I don't know whats going to happen. I don't know where to go from day to day. By doing this I think I am making myself go nuts. I am going to give myself and ulcer. I decided and this is going to be my goal to work on. I am going to LIVE IN THE MOMENT instead of worry so much. I am going to enjoy being a 21 year old girl. I will only get this exciting time in life once. I might as well live it up. So there ya go. That is my goal. Hopefully I can achieve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment