
I come home and find out from my mom that my little cousin emmalee has a tumor in her kidney. We are hoping its not cancerous. She is at the best hospital primary chilrens in my opinion. Primary childrens saved my sisters life when she had e coli bacteria.
let me tell you a little about emmalee. She came into our family about 8 1/2 years ago. She was adopted by my aunt and uncle right after she was born. Then she also got sealed to them at 6 months old. She is polynesian and I am jealous of her always tan skin. she is adorable and I love her to death. She got baptised in April. I am so glad that she is in our family.
2 comments:
Keep us updated. How can we help? I really hope she is okay. She is just so dang cute!
hey! its her liver, not kidney, but she is such a trooper, have you gone to see her? oh my gosh, she was being so funny, i love her!
Post a Comment