My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 12, 2008

its feeling alot like christmas...in OCTOBER

All week the weather said it was going to snow. I didn't believe them. I was in complete denial that it was going to snow. Sure enough I woke up with snow on the ground. I was kinda sad. I love the warmth and the sun. If this is the starting of winter and we have a long winter again. I don't know what I am going to do. If anyone one wants to take me on vacation to hawaii or some place warm like that over christmas break they would be my bestest friend forever. Well hopefully for now it warms up again and we can enjoy real fall weather without the snow. Plus on top of that snow and cold means my nanny kids have to stay indoors. Boo!!! they go nuts inside. So it must be warm a little longer to keep my sanity and theirs. Ha ha!!!

1 comment: