I love dogs. I have always wanted one. My mom has looked into getting a dog but we have never found the right one. So I told myself one day when I got all grown up I would get me a dog. For now I just enjoy other people's dogs.
Yesterday I was nannying the Hunts(the newest family). They have a cute dog named fluffy. She gets so excited when I come over. She is a great dog but she just barks alot. Like when people ring the door bell or if she's outside sometimes. But its really not that bad. She's a dog and dog's bark just like babies cry. Yesterday Sam was outside with his two friends and the dog went outside with them. Olivia was in their basement with two friends. So I decided that I was going to go and play downstairs with Olivia and her friends. They always have their blinds closed in the basement but for some reason I decided to open the blinds so I could watch out the window and Sam and his friends. While playing I noticed Fluffy was barking alot more and alot louder than usaul. I looked out the window and couldn't see what was going on, so i ran upstairs to go outside in the backyard. When I got outside there was a man in backyard. I knew I had seen him before in the neighbors backyard working on their yard. He yelled to me and said you need to keep this dog quiet. Then he started going toward fluffy. Fluffy started barking more and running away. The guy got the dog grabbed fluffy by neck and yanked her up twice. It was so terrible. The dog yelped and screamed. It was so sad. Olivia opened the window and said "Mr Lion, don't hurt my dog". Then he left. I was so mad. For one if he had a problem with the dog he should have come to the door and told me. Two he doesn't have a right to barge into their backyard like that. Three he has no reason to hurt their dog. His claim was that a mother dog would do this to their puppies. Ya right. A mother dog wouldn't and can't do that to her puppies. It was a horrifying sight to see. The sad thing was that Sam told me it was okay that Mr. Lion was doing that. He said fluffy should be hurt when she's bad. I don't believe a dog is bad if it barks. So sam now thinks its okay to hurt his dog. Thats my story The end!
2 comments:
That's so sad. I think I would have been freaked out and upset if I walked back there and saw that. Poor puppy!
that is so sad:(!!
Post a Comment