
Yesterday my family went and saw Emmalee at the hospital. She was so cute and smiling. Looks like she was pretty entertained there too. She was watching the Disney channel and doing a puzzle. She also had various things to do. Thanks to my Aunt who brought them to her. I think she knew more what to do than my uncle did. When she had to go to the bathroom she knew she had to call the nurse to have them help her and she also knew she had to pee in a bowl. My uncle was oblivious to this routine.
to clarify I guess there is tumors on her liver. I had heard wrong. Thats what you get when your family plays the telephone game. Information gets all jumbled. But the liver is better that her kidney. Liver can grow back. Today we find out for sure if its cancer and whether they start chemo or not. She is fighter and I think she will get through this and get better. We need her in our family. She has the best jokes when we get together as a family. She is hilarious. But if not heavenly father has a place for her in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment