My married blog!
I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I Voted! Look at me all growed up
Yes today I voted for my very first presidentail election. I feel like I did my citizen duty. Last election I was months away from being able to vote. Now I feel all growed up. I was not happy with either of the canidates so I went for the lesser of two evils. I will let you decide which one that is. The family I nanny on tuesdays are pro Obama. (Nothing wrong with that) You could tell because the father had a obama hat and jacket. Plus there was a obama and biden sign in their yard. You can tell kids follow what their parents vote for. Addie in fact had a letter to obama posted on their fridge. It was so cute. It said Dear Mr. Obama, I want you to be president. I don't care if you are black. I think you would do a great job in office. Love Addie. Today I asked Addie why she didn't have play practice. She said because it's voting day. Then Sam the younger brother said "Addie its called Election Day" I thought it was funny. Then Addie says to me "You voted for McCain because most AMERICANS vote for him" Umm I think she meant to say that most of utah votes for McCain. If that was the case McCain would be the next president. DARN! Then Sam's friend Alex says "I would vote for McCain because my mom voted for him" Well anyways I hope our nation will be ok for the next four years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment