8 Things I am Passionate About. . .
1. Family
2. Church
3. Friends
4. service
5. teaching
6. Little kids
7. Pictures
8. Dogs
8 Favorite TV Shows. . .
1. Boy Meets World
2. Full House
3. office
4. A baby story
5. secret life of the american teenager
6. Extreme Home Make-Over
7. sadly I like hannah montana
8. bringing home baby
8 Favorite Restaurants. . .
1. Pita Pit
2. California Pizza Kitchen
3. Fazolli's
4. Subway
5. Olive Garden
6. Panda Express
7. Chilies
8. Pizza factory
8 Things I Look Forward Too. . .
1. Finishing School
2. getting married
3. Having a family (someday)
4. Vacations
5. family time
6. Parties
7. Christmas break
8. Weekends
8 Things I have Learned from my past. . .
1. I have a great family
2. I have so many things to be thankful for
3. I am lucky
4. dating is a good thing
5. Life is great with the church
6. School prepares you for life
7. I am lucky to live in america
8. mistakes are a good thing
8 Places I would Love To Visit. . .
1. Austrailia
2. Europe
3. England
4. New York
5. carribean
6. florida
7. japan
8. any where that is warm
8 People I Tag. . .
1. Sam
2. Lindsey
3. Brooke
4. Dany
5. Heidi
6. tiffany
7....
8. and whoever else
No comments:
Post a Comment