My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

The things I am Thankful for!

I did a post a long time ago with a list of things I am thankful for. Well I thought I would just write down with a little more detail somethings I am thankful for. So here is goes in no particular order
1. First off I am thankful for my family. They are simply amazing. I know we fight at times but I still love them. (I think we fight to keep things interesting ha ha I don't know) I am thankful for my parents. They are so supportive of me. They want the best for me and they want me to be happy. They help me out with everything in the best way they know how. I am thankful for my Grandma Marlene and Grandpa Dave. I am thankful they let me stay at their house to eat and sleep while I am up at school. I am grateful for my other grandparents. They let me park my car there when meeting dates or friends half way. Both my grandparents are amazing. I am grateful for my cousins. They are so fun to be around.
2. I am thankful for friends. They have helped me pull through some tough times. I am grateful for Samantha. She is amazing. She helps me want to be a better person. She has been there and knows exactly what I am going through. I don't know where I would be without her. I am grateful that we have become closer friends through the years since we met in 7th grade. I am grateful for all the friends I made in College. Without them my freshman year would have been boring and depressing.
3. I am grateful for the gospel. The gospel is amazing. I am glad I can pray to my heavenly father for guidance. I am grateful for temples and churches that are so close to my home. I am so glad I have the gospel. I would be so lost without it. I am gratful for institute.
4. I am grateful for Emmalee. She is an amazing girl and has been through a very rough trial in the last month and half. She is so strong and only being 8 years old is great example to me. Some of the things she has said in done while having cancer amazes me. She has so much faith. I am grateful I can learn from her.
5. I am grateful for school. Alot of people don't have an opportuniy to go to school and get an education. I am one of the lucky few.

These are just a few of the things I am grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving all!
6.

No comments: