My married blog!

I have created a blog for Ben and I to keep you updated on our lives. The blog address is benandkaylasherman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

School Stress and other stress!

I hate this part of the semester and I think most college students would agree with me. If you don't then there is something wrong with you. Everything is Due. Here is what I had to do in the next TWO weeks. Write TWO concert reports, finish up 10 online quizzes, write a paper on a movie, watch another movie that I will have to present on, write a 11-20 page paper, write 5-7 page paper with 10 resources, study for and take a huge test. Eeek. On top of that I have to register. Registering is not working for me right now. Do you wanna know why? I'll tell you why. They are deciding to change the required classes for my major. Which means some of my classes that I have taken won't count which means its going to take me even longer to graduate. Then on top of that I don't have classes for next semester. That is stressing me out. In the mean time I am so stressed that I don't even know where to begin studying and writing. so here I am writing about it on my blog. Maybe I should go exercise because I am not eating right, exercising, and sleeping much. AHHHH what to do what to do?

3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

go talk to a counselor at the college (in your area of study), usually if they change requirements and you are already on track with the old ones they will let you finish with the old ones, or at least modify it a little! Good luck! I remember how stressful the end of term was!

Anonymous said...

dang girl! i am sorry they did that to you! stupid weber.

Anonymous said...

oh and btw, did you know that there is a picture of you and curtis at the bottom of your side bar?? Just thought you might want to know.